Guide to withdraw PayPal money to bank account or credit card/debit card using Paypal new website layout. Paypal has changed their website design recently in July 2016 and everything seems to be different but it’s actually look better than their old website version. If you just notice the changes, you might wonder just how to do almost everything there. We’ll provide the step by step guide on how to transfer your PayPal money to bank account or credit/debit card within less than 10 minutes.
How To Withdraw Paypal Money to Bank Account or Card
- Firstly, visit Paypal official website, they may sometime redirect you to Paypal website under your country such as https://www.paypal.com/my for Malaysia, https://www.paypal.com/au for Australia, https://www.paypal.com/uk/ for United Kingdom, etc.
- Log in to your PayPal account and the first thing you will see is the summary of your PayPal account. Those are your transaction history and balance.
- Go to the upper menu and search for “Wallet”, click it. Again, you will see your PayPal balance, registered bank account and debit/credit card.
- Click on the “Withdraw” text(circled) and a pop up will be shown in front of you. Now, just enter the amount you would like to withdraw on the provided field. The third option is where you can choose where to withdraw your money. It’s either your bank account or debit card/credit card. Please take note that it takes 2 to 3 working days to withdraw to your bank account, and 5 to 7 working days to your card. Obviously, withdrawing to bank account takes a shorter time than your card. PayPal also recommend you to keep your money with them for a lot of reasons. If you are active in purchasing online, you might want to consider that. It is also safer than purchasing directly using your card.
- Lastly, just click the “Continue” button and you are good to go.
PayPal Withdrawal Fee
The withdrawal fee depends on the country you lived in. As for our country, withdrawal of less than RM400($102) will have RM3.00 taken from that withdrawal. It is better to wait till you reach the amount where you wouldn’t need to pay for the withdrawal fee.
Paypal is by far the best online payment option in the world and we recommend you to use them for every transaction online. That’s it for our PayPal Withdrawal method to bank account or debit card/credit card.