Category: Tips and Tricks

Guest Posting Tips

Guest posting: The art of writing such a high quality blog post that it’s worth to be published in one of the top’s blogger’s blog on that niche, and hopefully get a ton of targeted traffic thanks to the info about the author the blogger puts at the beginning or end of the blog post. That …

How To Choose a Profitable Niche

Choosing a profitable niche is a vital step before you dive deeper into this blogging world and is the most important step when it comes to blogging, apart from choosing the domain name. But a niche you’re passionate about doesn’t mean it’s a good niche. So today we’ll give you some tips to choose good niches. …

How To Choose Your Niche

Time for some blogging tips for beginners. As you know, if you want to make money blogging you can’t ignore any blogging / writing / SEO tip. Today, we’d like to talk about niches. What are they and how to choose good niches. Let’s start by defining the term “niche“ What’s a niche A niche is, …

Why Bloggers Quit Blogging

Why bloggers just quit blogging? We’ve come to this conclusion: No doubt the number one reason for the vast majority of bloggers is that the blogger just doesn’t make money, or doesn’t make it as fast as he/she thought. We’d say 85% of bloggers would be agreed with that. The rest of them, that 15%, will …