Plug&Paid Review, discount and how-to for one of the hottest deal on Appsumo. Now, the deals will be over within 32 hours on Appsumo during this time of writing. We decided to give this new cart service called Plug&Paid (SuperCharged plan) a try since we do sometimes sell physical products locally. What we suggest is to have a look at the webinar replay held by Appsumo and the developer of Plug&Paid previously to show how this web based software works. For us, this is a simple and easy to use cart as we were able to create a cart without watching the tutorial videos. Just a side note, our Plug&Paid Review is based no our personal opinion and we are not paid to do this review. Let’s see how this web based software going to help us with our online selling.
It’s a new registered company based in Cyprus. The founders consist of 5 entrepenuers: George Spitaliotis, Emy Carlan, Antonis Dimitriou, Silviu Panaite and Vlad Ciureanu.
Registration took only 1 to 2 minutes and you will be able to start without confirming your email address but they highly suggest us to confirm our email address so that our account is verified. When you first login to your account, it will show the create a plug right away. One of the best thing we love is this software runs on it’s own safe platform with SSL so you do not have to own a domain name and website. Most importantly, your cart is embeddable on WordPress(self hosted), Blogger, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopicy, Facebook, etc. No WordPress plugin installation needed and no settings to messed up. “Cart” is called as “Plug” in this web based software and the creation of one “Plug” takes less than 8 minutes. Here is way to get started with Plug&Paid:
Plug&Paid How To Guide
- From the dashboard, click “Create a Plug”.
- If you haven’t already have a product, click “Add a Product”.
- Fill out all the necessary details of the product/digital product/service/subscription you want to sell. Options varies on options you’ve chosen. Click “Save”.
- You will be redirected to the “Add a Plug” page again, select the product you have just created.
- Next will be the shipping methods. Current accepted payment methods is Paypal Business and Personal, Stripe, and Bitpay.
- On the “Cart settings”, options available is : your plug name, checkout and languages, digital product options, additional options, and custom terms & consent. Click “Save”.
This is how our Plug and Paid demo cart looks like, the price increased due to added tax(allow pop up as the demo link will open in a new window as a pop up). Remember this is for demo purpose only so don’t buy this item:
- Unlimited shopping card and product listings.
- Multi payment cart; Paypal business and Personal, Stripe, and Bitpay(Bitcoins payment).
- Automated invoices and customer emails.
- Digital Product Distribution.
- Unlimited Bandwidth/10GB Storage
- Sell item directly on your Facebook page.
- Currently support 20 currencies and 20 languages (click here to see supported languages).
- Easy to use and straightforward.
- No transaction and processing fee, unlike other shopping cart processor.
- During the Appsumo deal, it is a one time payment fee.
- Runs on SSL certificate page(for your customers payment safety).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
- Can add external download link instead of uploading the digital product.
- View sales and Plug&Paid affiliate metrics on the same dashboard.
- Support is fast.
- Image cropping option is the only setting available.
- Cash on Delivery(COD) option need to have more fields such as time to send the item)
- No coupon code options for customer usage.
Interested to try Plug&Paid? If you are lucky, you will be able to get this at an awesome lifetime price. Otherwise, you can buy directly from their website using those links below:
Buy Plug&Paid Lifetime Deal – time sensitive offer! Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Overall, we would give Plug&Paid 8.5 stars out of 10 for it’s current overall features, we might increase the stars as they added more functionality to this web based software. Hope you like our Plug&Paid review. If you’ve tried it, why don’t let us know if you think Plug&Paid is a worth to buy software and what features would you like next.